Second Group of Winter Section Bulletins Online Now
February 17, 2011
Members of the Long Term Care, Management, Neonatal-Pediatrics, Sleep, and Surface & Air Transport Sections can read the Winter issues of their Bulletins online now.
Click on the following links to access these great publications—
Not a section member? Go to the section sign up page and join. You can add section membership to your AARC membership package any time of the year.
- Long Term Care:With an informative article on the financing of long term care, plus a story from a new long term care RT and another from a member who shares a heartwarming story about getting a patient home for the holidays, this issue is a must read for section members. Our new editor, Larry Goldman, and our section chair, Gene Gantt, also share their views in Notes columns, and we have a profile of our 2010 Specialty Practitioner of the Year.
- Management: Learn more about accountable care organizations and ways to re-create your department in this edition, plus read a great profile of our 2010 Specialty Practitioner of the Year and a Notes column from our new chair, Bill Cohagen, who outlines some of his goals and objectives for the section during his term in office.
- Neonatal-Pediatrics: Whole lung lavage in MAS patients and pulmonary complications in children undergoing bone marrow transplantation take center stage here, and we also feature a wonderful profile on our 2010 Specialty Practitioner of the Year and a Notes column from new section chair, Cyndi White, who updates us on neo-peds presentations at the recent AARC Congress and other issues.
- Sleep: This issue includes great articles on a CPAP/Bi-Level desensitization clinic, substance abuse and sleep disorders, and the value of a good mattress, plus an update on section activities by Section Chair Tony Stigall. Rounding out the issue is a profile of our 2010 Specialty Practitioner of the Year.
- Surface & Air Transport:Section Chair Steve Sittig provides an update on section activities, plus a profile of our 2010 Specialty Practitioner of the Year, a guide to nominating someone for the 2011 award, a look at section members who received the FAARC at the AARC Congress, an article on interstate transport licenses, and another transport exam review topic.