Second Group of Fall Bulletins Online Now
November 22, 2010
Members of the Long Term Care, Management, Neonatal-Pediatrics, Sleep, and Surface & Air Transport Sections can read the Fall issues of their Bulletins online now.
Click on the following links to access these great publications:
- Long Term Care: This issue includes an informative article on emergency planning in the long term care facility, plus a Notes column from Section Chair Gene Gantt on what the future holds for long term care and an introduction to our new Bulletin editor for 2011.
- Management: Two great articles in this issue speak to issues important to managers. The first looks at making the transition from being a paper manager to being a digital manager, while the second explains how you can boost your leadership skills through a technique called “deliberate practice.”
- Neonatal-Pediatrics: Read more about a rare disorder called “children’s interstitial lung disease” and how RTs at the University of Alabama at Birmingham are helping educate families about it, plus an article on why you should further your education and part two of our two part series on bronchopulmonary dysplasia. Our editors also share news and information in their “Notes” column.
- Sleep: Section Chair Tony Stigall shares the latest section activities in his “Notes” column, and we have a great article on polysomnographic scoring in infants and children.
- Surface & Air Transport: Section Chair Steve Sittig updates everyone on section activities in his “Notes” column, puts out a call for assistance with a project to update the AARC’s IV course, and offers another review topic for the C-NPT exam. From there we have two great articles, the first by RTs in Virginia who share the progress they are making on acquiring licensure reciprocity when transporting across state lines, and the second from educators in Kansas who explain how they are helping to train the next generation of RTs in transport medicine.
Not a section member? Go to the section sign up page and join. You can add section membership to your AARC membership package any time of the year.