Free Webcast Offered by the COPD Learn More Breathe Better® Campaign
July 28, 2010
On August 9th, 2010, from 2–3 pm EDT, there will be a free webcast presented by the “COPD Learn More Breathe Better” campaign. Presented in part by an AARC Partner—the COPD Coalition—this informative one hour presentation will update you on the national COPD public awareness activities.
Topics will include:
- National COPD Awareness Month outreach
- New COPD Learn More Breathe Better campaign PSAs and audience research
- Country Conquers COPD update
- State COPD summit updates
- U.S. COPD Coalition’s National Conference
- World Spirometry Day
- Breathe Better Network member spotlight
You’ll need to have access to a phone and computer to participate in the webcast.
On your phone:
- Call (866) 574-0995
- The participant code is 557439
On your computer:
- Go to the meeting location at webex.com.
(If prompted by a security warning, select “yes”.)
- The meeting password is “breathe”.
- For help or to pre-configure your computer, go to the Webex support page. The meeting number is 610 318 045.