Site, Hotel and Travel Information
Save with Discounted Lodging and Transportation
The AARC Summer Forum 2013 will take place at the Renaissance® Orlando at SeaWorld®, 6677 Sea Harbor Drive, Orlando, Florida, 32821. Phone (407) 351-5555.
Benefits for AARC Attendees Staying at the Renaissance Orlando
- Free Internet in guest rooms
- Free self-parking
- Free 5 day I-Ride Trolley pass for each occupant in each guest room.
- $50 credit for each AARC guest room reservation greater than 5 days in length. Credit is to be used during your stay at any of the hotel’s food and beverage outlets.
- 10% off any one-time spa or salon treatment for each AARC attendee. Must indicate that you are an AARC attendee when making your spa reservation.
- View 7 additional benefits for guests staying at the Renaissance Orlando at Sea World.
- Cut-off date for the AARC’s special sleeping room rate has been extended by the hotel and is now Monday, July 1.
- Room Rate: $119 plus 12.5% tax/night for single–quad occupancy. Deposit required.
- Online at AARC Summer Forum Housing
- Call 1-888-789-3090 or 407-351-5555. Refer to “2013 AARC Summer Forum.” Discounted rates are available only through these phone numbers.
Save with Transportation Discounts
The discounts shown below are valid for the Orlando International Airport (MCO). The airport is approximately 13 miles from the hotel. Discounts also apply to family and friends.
- Online at www.aa.com. Enter 7173DH in the Promotion Code box (no booking fee).
- Call AA Meeting Services at 800-433-1790 and refer to Authorization Code A7173DH (booking fee added).
Delta Air Lines
- Online at www.delta.com. Click “Book a Trip” and “More Search Options”. Enter meeting code NMFER in the Meeting Event Code box (no booking fee).
- Call, or have your travel agent call, Delta Meeting Network at 800-328-1111.Refer to meeting code NMFER (booking fee added).
- Online at www.united.com. Enter ZP93841593 in the Offer Code box (receive an additional 3% off and no booking fee).
- Call United Meetings at 800-426-1122. Refer to Z code ZP93 and Agreement Code 841593 (booking fee added).
Airport Shuttle Service
Mears Shuttle is offering a round trip shuttle for $26 to the Renaissance Orlando at Sea World.
Please note that the Mears counters at the Orlando International Airport will only accept hard copies of the coupons. Having it on a mobile device will not work.
Return reservations are required and can be made up to one day prior to departure by calling 407-423-5566. The shuttle departs the Renaissance Orlando at Sea World hourly at 55 minutes after the hour. Mears requires reservations be made three hours prior to flight time for the transfer back to the airport. Shuttle may make 4-5 stops before reaching the final destination.
Taxi and luxury transportation service can also be booked through Mears Shuttle. The fare is $35–$40 one way, or $66 one way for luxury transportation. Call 407-423-5566.
- Online at www.budget.com. Click “Use an offer code”. Enter U064639 in the Offer Code (BCD) box.
- Call 800-772-3773. Refer to Discount Offer Code U064639.
- Online at www.enterprise.com. Enter Discount Rate Code L9D0194 in the “Optional” code box. On the following page enter AME in the Sign In box.
- Call 800-736-8222. Refer to Discount Rate Code L9D0194.
- Online at www.hertz.com. Enter 049T0007 in the Convention Number (CV) discount box.
- Call 800-654-2240 or 405-749-4434. Refer to Convention Discount Code 049T0007.
The Renaissance Orlando’s néu lotus spa
Toddlers and teens can enjoy the R Aqua Zone at the Renaissance Orlando