Site and Travel Information
Save with Discounted Transportation and Lodging
Hilton Santa Fe Golf Resort & Spa at Buffalo Thunder, 20 Buffalo Thunder Trail, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87506, (505) 455-5555.
- Online at Hilton.com. On the front page, click on the Arrival and Departure calendars to enter your dates rather than typing in the dates. Then click on “Add special rate codes”. Enter “AARC” in the Group Code box then click the blue Check Availability button.
- Call 800-HILTONS (800-445-8667) or 505-455-5555. Refer to Group Code “AARC”. Discounted rates are available only through these phone numbers.
- Room Rate: $125 plus 12% tax for single—quad occupancy. Deposit required.
- Free parking for AARC hotel guests.
- Cut-off date for the AARC’s special sleeping room rate is Thursday, June 21.
Albuquerque International Airport (ABQ) is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes from the hotel. Santa Fe Municipal Airport (SAF) is approximately 30 minutes from the hotel. Discounted fares also apply to family and friends.
- Discounts valid for Albuquerque International and Santa Fe Municipal Airport.
- Online at www.aa.com. Enter 9872BQ in the Promotion Code box (no booking fee).
- Call AA Meeting Services at 800-433-1790 and refer to Authorization Code A9872BQ (booking fee added).
Delta Air Lines
- Discounts valid for Albuquerque International Airport.
- Online at www.delta.com. Scroll over “Planning Tools” and drop down to “Book a Flight”. Enter NM8VC in the Meeting Event Code box (no booking fee).
- Call, or have your travel agent call, Delta Meeting Network at 800-328-1111 (Mon-Fri 7am-7pm CDT). Refer to meeting code NM8VC (booking fee added).
- Discounts valid for Albuquerque International Airport
- Online at www.united.com. Enter ZM83628224 in the Offer Code box (receive an additional 3% off and no booking fee).
- Call United MeetingWorks at 800-426-1122. Refer to Z code ZM83 and Agreement Code 628224 (booking fee added).
Airport Shuttle Service
Santa Fe Airport
- Advance reservations required 10 days prior to arrival.
- Contact Ramona Lujan, Director of Transportation, at 505-819-2296 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Transfer required from the Sandia Shuttle to the Buffalo Thunder Casino shuttle at the downtown Santa Fe Rail Runner Railyard Depot.
- 5 day advance reservations required for the Sandia Shuttle and the separate Buffalo Thunder Casino shuttle.
- Call Sandia Shuttle at 888-775-5696 or 505-474-5696. Mention our group name “AARC” to receive the discount.
- Call Buffalo Thunder Casino shuttle 5 days prior to your arrival to arrange for your pick-up and drop off needs at the Santa Fe Rail Runner Railyard Depot. Contact Ramona Lujan, Director of Transportation, at 505-819-2296 or email@example.com.
The Roadrunner Airport Shuttle is now sold out. Please make your airport shuttle reservations with Sandia Shuttle Express listed above.
- Call 505-424-3367 or 505-424-4828, 7 days a week, 8am–6pm MDT. Mention our group name “AARC” to receive the discount.
- The Roadrunner Shuttle booth in the Albuquerque Airport is located inside the terminal, across from Baggage Claim #3.
Budget Rent A Car
- Call 800-772-3773. Refer to Discount Offer Code U064639.
- Call 800-736-8222. Refer to Discount Rate Code L9D0194.
- Online at www.hertz.com. Enter 049T0005 in the Convention Number (CV) discount box.
- Call 800-654-2240 or 405-749-4434. Refer to Convention Discount Code 049T0005.
New Mexico Rail Runner Express
Photo: courtesy of Ernie Montoya
Up for an adventure? How about an exotic train ride from Albuquerque to Santa Fe? As you head north you will travel through five Native American pueblos, take in spectacular mountain views and marvel at amazing sunsets. The eye-catching design, modeled after the New Mexico state bird, the roadrunner, makes the New Mexico Rail Runner one of the most photographed trains in the world. Fly to the Albuquerque International Airport then ride the Rail Runner Express north to the Santa Fe Depot for $9 one way.
There is a limited shuttle schedule from/to the Albuquerque Airport (ABQ) to the Downtown Albuquerque train depot where you will catch the Express train north to the Santa Fe Depot. See the Monday–Friday shuttle schedule for Airport Express Route #250. Weekday shuttles are free of charge.See also the Saturday schedule for city bus Route #50. Saturday bus fare is included if you show proof of a pre-purchased Rail Runner ticket, otherwise the fare is $1.
There is no airport shuttle/bus service on Sundays. As an alternative means of getting to/from the depot, and for transportation on Sunday, call Albuquerque Cab at 505-883-4888 or Yellow Cab at 505-247-8888. Minimum taxi fare is approximately $15.
Updated train and shuttle/bus schedules will be posted on the NM Rail Runner web site in May.
Complimentary shuttle transportation from/to the Santa Fe Depot is provided by the Buffalo Thunder Casino in the Hilton Santa Fe Resort & Spa. Advance reservations are required a minimum of 10 days prior to your travel dates. Contact Ramona Lujan, Director of Transportation, at 505-819-2296 or firstname.lastname@example.org. As an alternative means of getting to/from the Santa Fe Depot to the Hilton call Good To Go Taxi (505) 753-0022 or Capitol City Cab at (505) 438-0000.
- Watch the video
- Online at www.nmrailrunner.com.
- Call (866) 795-RAIL (866-795-7245) for help with schedules
What To Do and See
Enjoy the flavors of the Southwest during your stay