The Mandalay Bay Resort and Convention Center, including the new Delano Las Vegas, is the headquarters hotel and site of all official Congress pre-courses, lectures, exhibits, and social functions. The hotel complex is located at 3950 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas NV 89119, USA.
Mandalay Bay Tower
With Strip, beach and mountain views through floor-to-ceiling windows, each room features marble spa tubs and separate showers, 42" plasmas and one king or two queen size lofty pillow-topped beds.
Delano Las Vegas
Each suite features a private bedroom with a king or two queen size beds, a spacious spa-style bath, and separate living room with a wet bar and its own powder room. The number of these suites is limited.
Thursday, November 13 is the deadline to make your reservation at the AARC discounted rates. After this date, the official AARC room blocks will be released by the hotel and they may charge significantly higher rates for any rooms that are still available.
- The nightly rates shown below are for single/double occupancy.
- Rates are plus 12% tax (subject to change without notice).
- Rates include
- $28/night Resort Fee
- In-room wireless Internet
- Cardio Center admission (does not include Spa access)
- Daily newspaper
- Local and toll-free number calls
- Outgoing faxes at the hotel business center
- Boarding pass printing at the hotel business center
|Pre-Congress Dates||Mandalay Bay||Delano|
|Saturday, Dec 6||$95||$115|
|Sunday, Dec 7||$65||$85|
|Monday, Dec 8||$125||$145|
|Congress Dates||Mandalay Bay||Delano|
|Tuesday, Dec 9||$125||$145|
|Wednesday, Dec 10||$125||$145|
|Thursday, Dec 11||$125||$145|
|Friday, Dec 12||$125||$145|
Make Your Reservation
Use the link and Reservation Code below to go directly to the convention hotel’s AARC Congress housing reservation web page or call the specific numbers listed to obtain our discounted rates.
NOTICE: Unauthorized housing entities are contacting attendees and exhibitors to book Las Vegas hotel reservations. Only the phone numbers, links and codes shown below are authorized by the AARC. Neither the AARC, nor our hotel’s Housing Department, will be making unsolicited calls regarding hotel reservations. Booking through an unofficial housing company puts you at risk for losing significant deposits and hotel reservations, and incurring hidden costs.
- Online at AARC Congress. Enter Reservation Code RAMB14.
- or Call the hotel’s Group Services at 702-632-9000 or toll-free at 877-632-9001. Tell the agent that the name of the meeting is “AARC Congress 2014” and provide our Reservation Code RAMB14.
First Night Deposit
All reservation requests must be accompanied by a credit card. The card will be charged the first night’s room and tax in order to guarantee the reservation. Attendee may then send a check and the credit card will be refunded for prior payment collected.
Cards must be valid through December 2014. Cards accepted: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa.
- Guests who would like to pay the initial deposit or any room and tax fees in the form of a personal check, business check, or a cashier’s check may do so as long as the check is received no less than 14 days prior to the check-in date.
- If a personal, business, or cashier’s check is received less than14 days prior to guest arrival, the check will be returned unprocessed and the reservation will remain guaranteed under the credit card used to secure the deposit.
- The hotel’s front desk will accept traveler’s checks, with photo I.D., and the credit card will be refunded for prior payment collected.
Incidental Charges Policy
- At time of check in, the front desk will ask for a credit card for authorization of any remaining unpaid room and tax, as well as incidental charges.
- Debit cards will be accepted; however, the card will be charged up front for remaining unpaid room and tax and $100 per night of the stay to cover incidental charges. Any unused funds are credited upon checkout.
- Guests can decline charging privileges to the room if they are not booked in a suite. No authorization will be required for incidentals. However, guests will not be able to place charges to the room, watch movies in the room, or utilize any of the mini-bar items.
- Guests who stay in any large suite will be required to have a credit card or debit card on file for incidentals.
Special requests cannot be guaranteed; however, the hotel will do their best to honor all requests. The hotel will assign specific room types upon check-in, based on availability.
- Internet reservations: Print the confirmation page at the end of the reservation process. You will also receive an e-mail confirmation if you enter your e-mail address in your reservation record.
- Phone reservations: You will receive a confirmation number from the agent and can request an e-mailed confirmation.
Making Changes to Reservations
Any changes to a reservation can be made via your original method. Changes will be accepted based on rate and space availability.
Refunds will be issued on an attendee’s reservation cancelled at least forty-eight (48) hours in advance of the confirmed arrival date. Hotel will charge the attendee the first night’s room rate and tax for cancellation within forty-eight (48) hours of the scheduled arrival date or failure of the individual to check-in on the scheduled arrival date. Any remaining nights of a “no show” reservation will be cancelled.