Site and Hotel Information
All official Congress lectures and exhibits, unless otherwise noted, will take place at the Anaheim Convention Center, 800 W. Katella Ave., Anaheim, CA 92802; phone 714-765-8950.
The headquarters hotel will be the Anaheim Marriott, 700 W. Convention Way, Anaheim, CA 92802-3483.
The pre-courses on Friday, November 15 will take place at the convention center and the Marriott; check the Advance Program for locations. On Saturday, the session, “From Resume to Interview”, as well as the Opening Reception that evening, will take place at the Marriott. The Sputum Bowl Finals Monday night will be held at the convention center.
Friday, October 25 is the deadline to make your reservation at the AARC discounted rates. After this date, the official AARC room blocks will be released by the hotels and they may charge significantly higher rates for any rooms that are still available.
Housing Map, Official Hotels and Rates
- Anaheim Marriott—Headquarters Hotel
700 W. Convention Way Anaheim, CA 92802
- Hilton Anaheim
777 W. Convention Way Anaheim, CA 92802
- Courtyard Anaheim at Disneyland Resort
2045 S. Harbor Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92802
Single/Double represents the number of people in the room, not bed type.
The nightly rates above are plus 17% tax (subject to change without notice) plus fees shown below.
***$0.29 per room per night Anaheim Tourism Improvement District fee.
***$1.17 per room per night Anaheim Tourism Improvement District fee.
***$0.06 per room per night Anaheim Tourism Improvement District fee.
Make Your Reservation
NOTICE: Unauthorized housing entities are contacting attendees and exhibitors to book Anaheim hotel reservations. Only the phone numbers, links and codes shown below are authorized by the AARC. The AARC will not be making unsolicited calls regarding hotel reservations.
Use the links below to go directly to the convention hotels’ special AARC Congress web pages or call the specific numbers listed to obtain our discounted rates.
Anaheim Marriott (Headquarters Hotel)
- Online at AARC Congress—Marriott. Enter code AMA13AM.
- Call Marriott’s dedicated Group Reservations at 714-750-8000 or toll-free 877-622-3056. Tell the agent that the name of the meeting is “AARC Congress 2013”.
- Online at AARC Congress—Hilton. Enter code AMA13HA.
- Call Hilton at 714-750-4321 or toll-free at 877-776-4932. Tell the agent that the name of the meeting is “AARC Congress 2013 ” or give the Group Code “ARC”.
Courtyard Anaheim at Disneyland Resort
- Online at AARC Congress—Courtyard.
- Call the Courtyard toll-free at 800-321-2211. Tell the agent that the name of the meeting is “AARC Congress 2013”.
All reservation requests must be accompanied by a credit card. Cards accepted: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover.
All Marriotts are non-smoking facilities.
Special requests cannot be guaranteed; however, the hotels will do their best to honor all requests. The hotel will assign specific room types upon check-in, based on availability.
- Internet reservations: Print the confirmation page at the end of the reservation process. You will also receive an e-mail confirmation if you enter your e-mail address in your reservation record.
- Phone reservations: You will receive a confirmation number from the agent and can request an e-mailed confirmation.
Making Changes to Reservations
Any changes to a reservation can be made via your original method through Friday, October 25. After that date call the hotels at the numbers listed below. Changes will be accepted based on rate and space availability.
- Anaheim Marriott—Call 714-750-8000 or toll-free 877-622-3056.
- Hilton—Call 714-750-4321 or toll-free at 877-776-4932.
- Courtyard Anaheim—Call 800-321-2111 toll-free.
Check your confirmation to determine your hotel’s specific cancellation policy. If you fail to register at the hotel on your confirmed date it may result in your credit card being assessed one night room and tax by the hotel. Your confirmed hotel may assess an early departure fee for departure date changes after check-in.