55th International Respiratory Congress
Registration and Fees
Online registration is now closed. Please register on-site at the San Antonio Convention Center.
On-site Registration Hours
Friday—12/4: 10 am–6 pm
Saturday—12/5: 7 am–4 pm
Sunday—12/6: 7:30 am–4 pm
Monday—12/7: 8 am–4 pm
Tuesday—12/8: 8 am–Noon Registration only
8 am–6 pm CRCE Assistance Available
- American Express, MasterCard, and VISA are the only credit cards accepted.
- Members who have paid the current year’s dues and are in good standing or whose applications are in process will be admitted at the member rate.
- Members registering on-site will be required to present their current membership card. Any person who does not present a current membership card must register at the non-member rate.
- All students will be required to pay a registration fee. AARC members with student status can register at the student rate. Students who are not members of the AARC are required to pay the non-member rate.
- An active member is not permitted to register as an exhibitor or to assist in a booth unless he/she is an employee of the exhibiting firm.
- Spouses may register for the Congress on-site only. Any logical proof indicating that the person is a member’s spouse will be accepted.
- Advance registration fees must be prepaid. No invoice will be issued. An acknowledgement will be made of the fee paid.
- Refund requests must be in writing and must be received by Nov 17, 2009. A fee of 35% will be deducted from the refund to cover processing. No refunds will be made after November 17.
- No soliciting from exhibitors and attendees is permitted without AARC permission.
Active Duty Military
We have a special offer for all health care professionals, not just respiratory therapists, on active duty in all branches of the US armed forces, as well as military reservists recalled to active duty. See details.
|After Oct 31||Daily (on-site)|
|AARC Student Member||$165||$ 80|
Train the Trainer Workshop
Friday, Dec 4, 2009
Congress registration required. No workshop registration fee is required but you must pre-register. Attendance is limited. Call (972) 243-2272 for availability. You must attend the entire course to receive CRCE credit; no partial credit will be given. The Train the Trainer and Mechanical Ventilation Courses run concurrently; you may register for only one.
Mechanical Ventilation Course and Workshops
Friday, Dec 4, 2009
Attendance is limited. Pre-registration is required. Call (972) 243-2272 for availability. You must attend the entire course to receive CRCE credit; no partial credit will be given. The Mechanical Ventilation Course and the Train the Trainer Course run concurrently. You may register for only one.
|November 1–17||AARC Member||Non-member|
|MV Course only||$210||$310*|
|If registered for Congress||$100||$140*|
Call (972) 243-2272 for availability after Nov. 17.
*You may become an AARC Member prior to registering. If you opt to pay the non-member fee, you are entitled to a complimentary 12-month AARC membership.
Three Ways to Register
Online registration is no longer available. Please register on-site at the San Antonio Convention Center.
Faxed or Mailed Registrations
Faxed or mailed registration is no longer available. Please register on-site at the San Antonio Convention Center.
(You can fill out the Registration Form and bring it with you to on-site registration.
A receipt for your registration fee(s) will be sent to you prior to your departure for San Antonio. Present this receipt on-site to receive your name badge and your registration packet(s).