Ensure your clinical preceptor program meets today’s standards.
This new course from the AARC has everything you need as a Respiratory Care Manager or Department Educator to provide standardized training for your hospital’s preceptor staff.
You’ll have 365 days of access to:
- Four online modules addressing adult learning, understanding the learning context, the challenging trainee, and handling feedback
- Four online instructional videos with additional scenario videos containing multiple examples of effective and ineffective preceptor behaviors
- 2 online videos demonstrating student performance for standardizing preceptor evaluation
- Downloadable workbooks and handouts for preceptors
- Downloadable course management documents for Respiratory Manager/Department Educator
Deliver the training one-on-one, in a group setting, or both—you decide.
Authored by faculty from The Ohio State University, this course correlates with the CoARC standards for inter-rater reliability. You will also have the opportunity to participate in IRR research with OSU faculty.
Successful completion of course (video and workbook) and testing earns 2 CRCE® credits.
Clinical PEP: Practices of Effective Preceptors
|AARC Member Price||$199|
Watch Introductory Video